Roast Turkey Casserole
Author: Carrie Brown | www.carriebrown.com
- Coconut oil spray
- 1lb roasted turkey, chopped
- ½ lb leeks, finely chopped
- 2 oz celery, finely chopped
- 2 tsp dried sage
- 1 cup non-fat cottage cheese
- 8 eggs
- Lemon pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Spray a 7 x 11" / 4 pint / 2 quart baking dish with coconut oil.
- In a bowl, mix the turkey, leeks, celery, sage and cottage cheese together.
- Spread the turkey mixture evenly in the baking dish.
- In the bowl, whisk the eggs and lemon pepper well.
- Pour the eggs evenly over the turkey mixture.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan evenly over the surface.
- Carefully place the baking dish in the oven.
- Bake at 375 F for 40 minutes, until the top is golden brown and a skewer poked into the middle comes out clean.
Recipe by Carrie Brown | Life in the SANE lane at http://marmaladeandmileposts.com/archives/22252