Orange Cranberry Almond Cream
Author: Carrie Brown | www.carriebrown.com
- 1 cup non-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp guar gum
- ½ tsp orange extract
- ⅓ cup slivered, toasted almonds
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup vanilla whey protein powder
- In a bowl mix the cottage cheese and Greek yogurt together.
- Sprinkle the guar gum evenly over the surface and quickly stir into the yogurt mixture.
- Stir in the orange extract, almonds, dried cranberries and whey protein.
- Mix well and refrigerate for 15 minutes to thicken.
- Spoon into dishes.
Recipe by Carrie Brown | Life in the SANE lane at http://marmaladeandmileposts.com/archives/24023